Friday 15 June 2012

Polish Drummer

Roy suggested that I add a drummer to the Polish command group by converting a French drummer. This would involved a head graft which I think I could just about manage but I’d worry about him losing his head in the heat of battle.

But then, this morning, Steve sent me this picture of a Polish drummer he converted from an advancing Polish voltigeur (WN.23). I quite like this idea as no head graft is required but it looks a bit fiddly all the same.

To be honest, I wasn’t going to bother with a drummer at all but now I feel slightly under pressure.

4 comments:

lewisgunner said...

It's not difficult Ian and you will love it when the little chap is done. If you think that this is pressure the wait until we get going on demanding that yo produce an entire French tete de cologne.

Roy

Stryker said...

Roy - now I'll have to Google "tete de cologne" to see what you mean!

lewisgunner said...

It's tete de colonne, but the machine keeps auto correcting!

Roy

Stryker said...

Ah now I've got it - but I think that would be seriously advanced stuff so I may take a rain check...